I don't know about you, but in my humble opinion there really is no better flavor combination than chocolate and peanut butter. Add some marshmallow, turn it into a dip, and you'll find a hard time finding anything better.
This dip is reminiscent of "fluffer nutter", but I like the added touch of chocolate. Somehow it makes it richer. It's incredibly easy to make and, if you are like me, you probably have most of the ingredients on hand.
I like to serve this dip with pieces of pound cake and fresh fruit. I also like it by the spoonful, but that's probably not the best thing for me. At least with the fruit I don't feel quite so guilty eating so much.
It's great to take to parties and family gatherings, just don't be surprised when it's one of the first dishes gone.
I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed if you try this recipe, and any sweet cravings you have will be completely satisfied!
You'll find the recipe at the bottom of the page, after the step by step instructional photos.
You'll need these 4 ingredients
Cream the peanut butter and cream cheese
Add the marshmallow fluff and mix thoroughly
Add the melted chocolate chips and mix
Serve or refrigerate for later use.
Here's the recipe...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth (crunchy is ok, but I prefer sweet dips without the added texture)
- 16 oz. container marshmallow cream or fluff
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. *Tip: Microwave the chocolate chips in short increments until just melted. Then stir to melt the rest of the chips. If you keep it in the microwave too long it will seize up.
- Add melted chocolate to the mixer and blend completely.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use. If you refrigerate the dip, you'll need to let it sit out for a little while to soften since it does firms up.
That's it. Only about 10 minutes and you get this decadent treat.
If you are like me and you can't get enough chocolate and peanut butter check out a couple of my other recipes!
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Poundcake is so decadent! You can find the recipe HERE
Here's another Chocolate Peanut Butter treat...this milkshake. Great on a hot summer afternoon. The recipe can be found HERE
Labels: Chocolate, Dessert Recipes, Dip, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, Recipes